| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitola in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature range/ variation is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in August is dry. A mere 31.2mm (1.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitola August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bitola, Macedonia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitola: