| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitola in February is very cool at 1.9 °C (35.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.3 °C (27.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.9mm (2in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitola February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bitola, Macedonia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitola: