| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitola in July is really warm at 21.7 °C (71.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 40.2mm (1.6in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:24 long and the longest day is 15:05 long with an average length of 14:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitola July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bitola, Macedonia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitola: