| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitola in May is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitola May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bitola, Macedonia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitola: