| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bitola in November is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 73.2mm (2.9in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Bitola November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bitola, Macedonia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bitola: